Chris, do you watch Bleach?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris, do you watch Bleach?

Post by Ddiaxv on Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:19 am


_________________
Vengeance is my main dish.

Rainbow Dash wrote:And you still have a cottage cheese ass





avatar
Ddiaxv
General
General

Posts : 4207
Points : 7993
Join date : 2008-08-23
Age : 23
Location : Namimori, Japan

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Ddixav
Clan Tag: V08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris, do you watch Bleach?

Post by Eagle Eye307 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:05 pm

I haven't even seen Bleach but I couldn't help laughing at that gif. Razz

_________________
Games I'm playing this month: Minecraft, Starcraft 2, Garry's Mod, League of Legends.



Two paths diverged in a wood. And I? I took the one less traveled by... and that has made all the difference.
avatar
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Posts : 9861
Points : 13342
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 24
Location : Boston

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

View user profile http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris, do you watch Bleach?

Post by Ddiaxv on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:10 pm

Eagle Eye307 wrote:I haven't even seen Bleach but I couldn't help laughing at that gif. Razz

The guy who is running away (or actually his face) is actually a traitor, so thats why he is being chased lol.

_________________
Vengeance is my main dish.

Rainbow Dash wrote:And you still have a cottage cheese ass





avatar
Ddiaxv
General
General

Posts : 4207
Points : 7993
Join date : 2008-08-23
Age : 23
Location : Namimori, Japan

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Ddixav
Clan Tag: V08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris, do you watch Bleach?

Post by Eagle Eye307 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Ddiavx wrote:
Eagle Eye307 wrote:I haven't even seen Bleach but I couldn't help laughing at that gif. Razz

The guy who is running away (or actually his face) is actually a traitor, so thats why he is being chased lol.

Is he being chased by an old man? Lulz

_________________
Games I'm playing this month: Minecraft, Starcraft 2, Garry's Mod, League of Legends.



Two paths diverged in a wood. And I? I took the one less traveled by... and that has made all the difference.
avatar
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Posts : 9861
Points : 13342
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 24
Location : Boston

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

View user profile http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris, do you watch Bleach?

Post by Applepie533 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:08 am

omg lol this is gold.

_________________
hi
avatar
Applepie533
General
General

Posts : 2594
Points : 6021
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 21
Location : Philly

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: Applepie533
Clan Tag: V02

View user profile http://shiningepiphany.users-board.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris, do you watch Bleach?

Post by Desmond Miles on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:53 pm

dableep did i just wach lol
avatar
Desmond Miles
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 2710
Points : 6309
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 22
Location : somewhere in the US

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag:
Clan Tag: V06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris, do you watch Bleach?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum