Time and Dreams in only but in three words

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Time and Dreams in only but in three words

Post by InuYasha 2b3 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:59 am

Wonder What The forums thinks about this lets see if you like what i wrote if so maybe you'll check out my blog

Stories within Moments

The funny thing is that life isnít as easy as you want it to but while you have it you should finally understand that once you find a reason keep it close use that reason make it a passion fuel the flame the interest or should I say pursue your dream even if it seems thereís no way to be able to reach it keep trying because when you just wish and hope just believe sooner or later youíll get their †use that to drive your passion and bring it to sky shed light upon a dream that will come true as said ďin order to make a dream come true you first need a dream a will a passion ď you have to keep pursuing your passion Thatís the first step. If you have a dream and it never happens youíll just have to wait for a miracle. †Many people might say there are no miracles but only the inevitable and the accidental are what we do but the results of our actions are inevitable when dreams come true by sheer coincidence honestly we canít predict what will happen endlessly we try to live a †moment but times like this you just have to take the risk and hope for the best just as a poet writes his feelings you should be able to write †new memories and moments that may or may not bring you closer to your dream sometimes you donít need your dream to come true because the one dream thatís important is the one deep in your heart the one thatís next to you even if you canít see it with in time youíll come to realize you never want to forget or even lose a moment with all you have in life just one second youíll never want erased because those memories are what defines who you are never forget that just remember at the end youíll only remember those three special words ď I Love YouĒ just think it might not be the end but in fact just the beginning to another story in your wonderful life with an even better happy ending .
InuYasha 2b3
Captain
Captain

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: Yes
Gamertag: InuYasha 2b3
Clan Tag: V

View user profile http://http:www.youtube.com/Inuyasha2b3

Back to top Go down

Re: Time and Dreams in only but in three words

Post by Eagle Eye307 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:02 pm

InuYasha 2b3 wrote:Wonder What The forums thinks about this lets see if you like what i wrote if so maybe you'll check out my blog

Stories within Moments

The funny thing is that life isnít as easy as you want it to but while you have it you should finally understand that once you find a reason keep it close use that reason make it a passion fuel the flame the interest or should I say pursue your dream even if it seems thereís no way to be able to reach it keep trying because when you just wish and hope just believe sooner or later youíll get their †use that to drive your passion and bring it to sky shed light upon a dream that will come true as said ďin order to make a dream come true you first need a dream a will a passion ď you have to keep pursuing your passion Thatís the first step. If you have a dream and it never happens youíll just have to wait for a miracle. †Many people might say there are no miracles but only the inevitable and the accidental are what we do but the results of our actions are inevitable when dreams come true by sheer coincidence honestly we canít predict what will happen endlessly we try to live a †moment but times like this you just have to take the risk and hope for the best just as a poet writes his feelings you should be able to write †new memories and moments that may or may not bring you closer to your dream sometimes you donít need your dream to come true because the one dream thatís important is the one deep in your heart the one thatís next to you even if you canít see it with in time youíll come to realize you never want to forget or even lose a moment with all you have in life just one second youíll never want erased because those memories are what defines who you are never forget that just remember at the end youíll only remember those three special words ď I Love YouĒ just think it might not be the end but in fact just the beginning to another story in your wonderful life with an even better happy ending .

Well said, brother. All the elements that make a dream come true (dedication, courage, faith, etc) come out of passion. Whether it be getting an awesome job, the girl you have a crush on, or simply learning more about the world around us. Everyone has at least a spark of passion. All you need to do is fan it into a roaring fire.

Two paths diverged in a wood. And I? I took the one less traveled by... and that has made all the difference.
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

View user profile http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormageddon, Dark Lord on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:48 pm

Eagle Eye307 wrote:

Well said, brother. All the elements that make a dream come true (dedication, courage, faith, etc) come out of passion. Whether it be getting an awesome job, the girl you have a crush on, or simply learning more about the world around us. Everyone has at least a spark of passion. All you need to do is take that spark and light a Molotov cocktail with it and throw it to make a roaring fire.

Fix't Problem?
Stormageddon, Dark Lord
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Xbox Account
Xbox Live: No
Gamertag: Too poor to afford one
Clan Tag: Srsly

View user profile http://walkingdead.net/perl/euphemism

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye307 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:46 pm

It's a Tarp wrote:
Eagle Eye307 wrote:

Well said, brother. All the elements that make a dream come true (dedication, courage, faith, etc) come out of passion. Whether it be getting an awesome job, the girl you have a crush on, or simply learning more about the world around us. Everyone has at least a spark of passion. All you need to do is take that spark and light a Molotov cocktail with it and throw it to make a roaring fire.

Fix't Problem?

†Darn it Joe! Just when I was starting to think everyone had forgotten about that! Razz†(off topic: check your texts if you haven't already today)

Two paths diverged in a wood. And I? I took the one less traveled by... and that has made all the difference.
Eagle Eye307
SE Administrator
SE Administrator

Xbox Account
Gamertag: Parrot Wing
Clan Tag: V01

View user profile http://shiningepiphany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by InuYasha 2b3 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:54 pm

lol